Coho Winery produces bottles, and distributes a variety of wines globally. You are developer implementing highly scalable and resilient applications to support online order processing by using Azure solutions.
Coho Winery has a LabelMaker application that prints labels for wine bottles. The application sends data to several printers. The application consists of five modules that run independently on virtual machines (VMs). Coho Winery plans to move the application to Azure and continue to support label creation.
External partners send data to the LabelMaker application to include artwork and text for custom label designs.
You identify the following requirements for data management and manipulation:
– Order data is stored as nonrelational JSON and must be queried using Structured Query Language (SQL).
– Changes to the Order data must reflect immediately across all partitions. All reads to the Order data must fetch the most recent writes.
You have the following security requirements:
-Users of Coho Winery applications must be able to provide access to documents, resources, and applications to external partners.
– External partners must use their own credentials and authenticate with their organization’s identity management solution.
– External partner logins must be audited monthly for application use by a user account administrator to maintain company compliance.
– Storage of e-commerce application settings must be maintained in Azure Key Vault.
– E-commerce application sign-ins must be secured by using Azure App Service authentication and Azure Active Directory (AAD).
– Conditional access policies must be applied at the application level to protect company content
– The LabelMaker applications must be secured by using an AAD account that has full access to all namespaces of the Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) cluster.
Requirements. LabelMaker app
Azure Monitor Container Health must be used to monitor the performance of workloads that are deployed to Kubernetes environments and hosted on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS). You must use Azure Container Registry to publish images that support the AKS deployment.